Thursday, October 8, 2009

48. A little celebration note

Today, this blog was viewed by our 5000th visitor! :)

It's not much, but it is something that brings a smile to my face! It shows me, that the effort I put into this blog is not worthless.

THANK YOU!

I started this blog on Monday, March 30, 2009. It was meant to be a small, personal project blog, but it started to grow faster and faster, attracting more and more visitors every day. Now, I'm confident when I say that this blog gathers a lot of useful information about BMW's E36 cars.

Our statistics show that we have 100 visitors a day now (average), and that they come from all around the world. I'm very proud of that!




To celebrate, I opened two more additional sites on the topic, and a Twitter feed. First site is a Squidoo Lens and the second one is a CafePress Gift Shop. I hope you don't think I do all of this stuff because I want to make a quick buck... In total, I earned 7 US Dollars with this blog, and if I keep it on-line a few more years, I'll buy my Beemer a new gear shifter knob! :) Obviously, I do this because I have a lot of fun posting, and because I want to help you with information about the cars we all love!

If you need any information or help, please, feel free to ask! You can leave a comment here, or you can go to my Squidoo Lens, and post a comment in the guest book. I'm looking forward to reading your comments, suggestions, questions...

Yet again, Thank YOU for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment