For now, I'll share a couple of photographs I took yesterday.
The car pictured above is my friends E36 323ti Compact. (You might remember his 323 Coupe in Dakar Yellow...) He bought the Compact about two weeks ago. The car was already on M-Tech suspension, it has a M50B52 engine, and a couple of other modifications. Oh, the car's actually from the BMW Individual line, so, that explains the unusual interior color combination.
Here's a list of things he modified in the last week or so...
1. Replaced complete brake system (was modified for drift use)
2. Had front seats re-upholstered (were totally torn)
3. Retrofitted the ///M steering wheel (it had a regular 4 spoke item)
4. Installed angel eyes kit
5. Fitted BBS 17" rims and winter tires (was sitting on some 15" steel rims, with wrong tire size)
6. Installed new speakers and head-unit (there was none)
7. Fitted the mesh in the M bumper (again, there was none)
8. Complete engine service (that's normal)
9. New alternator (the old one was squeaking)
10. (and probably a lot more stuff I don't really know about) :)
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the car when he bought it.
UpdateThis Compact was upgraded to 328ti - I'll post a few pictures soon :)
The car was then sold, and now it serves as a track-tool/drift machine.