Monday, June 6, 2011

89. Paint, paint, and some more paint!

Wow! It's been too long, since the last update!
There's loads of stuff that Casper has done to the car, but the most important thing is, that the painting is on the way...

So, here are a few shots that we took two days ago... :) :) :)

I got a call from my friend: 'Hey, I fixed the engine... It gooooes! So good, that I destroyed the bumper!' :)


Building a new garage for our 'Racing Team':


Preparing for painting...








Casper is the main actor in this chapter.
Well, he knows what he's doing...

Primer/filler is going on the car:




M3 replica mirrors were naughty, so we hung them:


My little air compressor is still working like a charm. This is the fifth car that it painted...


More priming:




Sanding the trunk lid... It's like sanding concrete...


This is how the car looks in primer... Should we leave it like this? Nah...


I did some of the work as well... ;) So, here's a mug-shot of my crazy face...


Yea! It's smooth like a baby's bottom...


We're not pros, so we don't know how to mix this stuff without instructions...
I guess, you have to draw everything for us...
(P.S. we almost forgot to stir the paint...)


Paint cloud... Couldn't see the other end of the garage...


The white part is done...
(It's not pro work, but we'll peel off the paint sooner or later...)


More pics soon... (Casper did the black parts yesterday.) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment