Friday, December 30, 2011

95. Happy New Year

Hi guys'n'girls!

This is my last post for this year. So, I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!

So, what can you expect from this blog in 2012 ?

  1. I'll redesign it - current template decided it's time for retirement... huh
  2. I'll try to organize posts trough tags, for easier browsing
  3. I'll refresh (and reupload) the Downloads section
  4.  New posts:
    1. DIY installation of a 18 button OBC
    2. My suspension upgrade - 5000km report
    3. I'll show our 'new' 1996 E36 compact (316i)
    4. Last photos from our drift car project...
    5. A general post about all stuff related to our cars... mostly, what went wrong
    Thank you all for following, and especially thank you all for commenting!

    Until the new posts are up, you can visit my BMW related Squidoo Lenses:


    DIY Installing BMW Angel Eyes

    BMW M3 CRT

    10 fun facts: BMW

    Best gifts for BMW drivers

    BMW M3 GTS

    Quiz: BMW E36 - Ultimate quiz

    No comments:

    Post a Comment